On Wednesdays at Huron Elementary School Coach Aguilar and Coach Pulido encourage students to run! HES teacher Julia Beavers sought to inspire these students to continue running so she was...
S.E.A.L. at Huron Elementary
Thanks to all the parents that participated in the Family Academic Competency Training Series and received their certificate of completion.
as an educational community is to create academic excellence by having high expectations for students in all curricular areas. We have a shared commitment to instill emotional intelligence by working collaboratively with all staff, students, parents, and community. In the process, a safe and positive learning environment will be provided for students to be confident, enthusiastic life-long learners while preparing them to pursue their professional and vocational goals.
- Provide academic excellence by differentiating instruction to accommodate various learning styles implemented through state standards.
- Maintain high expectations by means of professional development, collaborative teacher planning, vertical articulation, and student data.
- Implement school wide discipline and a positive behavior plan that involves reflection from students, teachers, and parents.
- Promote tolerance, compassion, and respect through outreach programs, activities, technology and the arts.
- Provide a safe, stimulating, and engaging learning environment.
- Offer expanded learning opportunities within community, local, and state activities.